Saturday, September 19, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
My babies are growing up. Happy Birthday to my twin boys, Shane Kim and Shawn David. Seventeen years ago, Dave & I excitedly awaited the birth of our twin boys. They have never let me down in the excitement department. They have brought our family many laughs, many tears and never a dull moment. They have grown into awesome young men, full of compassion, love for their family, and faith. Its been tough for them not to have their father around but they have found their own way, grown and matured, made their own decisions and are learning to live with them. They have grown up together, started out as one, and have grown into two wonderful young men, whom I am proud of. They are an extension of each other but standing proud on their own.
I gave birth to them 12 minutes apart, held them, marveled at their sameness and their individuality. And I still cannot believe Iwas so blessed to have not one but two perfect boys. In my eyes they are as perfect today as they were on their birthday. So Happy 17th Birthday, Dean & Don, Shaner & Shawner, my claim to fame. I love you both. You are so awesome. Thank you Heavenly Father for sending them to our family. Mom
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Happy Birthday to my Willie T! When Tara took Will as her eternal companion 6 years ago, she brought into this family, one awesome man. Anyone who knows William Russell Trezise knows what a grand addition to this family.
Ten things I love about Will:
1. Will loves my daughter with a devotion that takes most men years to attain. He works long hours and comes home every evening to help with the dishes and bathe the kids. He truly loves Tara and finds such joy in their marriage.
2. Will loves his children. Most men love their children, but Will absolutely adores his 3 children. He is such a good father, not only their father but their friend. He finds such joy in being their father and marvels at each of their accomplishments. He is a self taught father as Will's own father passed away when Will was quite young.
3. Will is a hard worker. Will manages the Snowflake Wells Fargo and has grown and matured from his responsibilities for his employees. He worries and frets about his employees, as though they were his children also.
4. Will loves to clean house. Okay, so I'm lying, but he is always there to help Tara sweep, vacuum, and clean bathrooms. I've never heard him complain about his chores, he just does what needs to be done, changing stinky diapers, taking out the garbage or wiping a snotty nose.
5. Will is an awesome brother to his many siblings. When he took Tara's hand in marriage, he also took on three younger sisters, and two younger brothers. He loves them all dearly, although I think he likes to antagonize Jennifer the most. He loves to take off with the twins and was caught early in his married life, allowing Shawn to back his car down Nan & Pops very steep driveway!
6. Will loves me and he truly cares for my well-being. He takes time out of his busy day just to call and give me some support and tell me that he loves me
7. Will loves sports. He loves to play baseball, basketball, volleyball, you name it... he loves to play it. He also loves to watch any kind of ball game on the tube. I can't tell you how many basketball games I've had to sit through on a Sunday afternoon. I would only do that for my Willy T.
8. Will loves to eat! I've never seen one man put so much chow down! He loves every kind of food but recently has had a taste for Lumpia. He has even talked Elmo into making a batch for him on Will's last visit.
9. Will is very spiritual, in his own way. ;) But, (and I'm with Will on this one) sometimes Sundays are made just for bumming and not churchin'. I'm sure Tara would disagree with me on this one.
10. Will has never met a person he doesn't like. He loves everyone, it matters not to him whether you are a bum or a prince, he will love you unconditionally and he will always be there for you, no matter what.
I could go on and on and on about my Willie T. He is super father, husband, son, friend, boss, you name it. The stars were shining, the moon was out and the sun rose on the day that Will was born, and the planets were aligned. We are truly a blessed family to have William Russell Trezise accompany us through this life.
I love you Will. Mom