Friday, October 10, 2008

365 Days and Counting...

It's official. In exactly one year, I will be married to the man of my dreams! I have the privilege of marrying my high school sweetheart. My new name will be Ann Teresa Monica Milligan-Willoughby-Acosta! Still with me? Good.
Want the lowdown? Elmo (yep, that's his name) and I met when we were just duffers. It was love at first sight, but we were too young to appreciate it at the time. The year was 1974 (whoa). I was young and naive and he was hot and bothered. Lucky for both of us, we kept it cool (or there would be lots o' little Phillipean Beans running around). He moved away, I moved away, we lost each other. And here it is, 34 (whoa) years later, and we are finally hooking it up! Save the date. October 10th, 2009. Part-ayyyyyy at our wedding. Everyone who is anyone will be there. Look for me, I will be the one in white (hehehe). Okay-off white. (I do have 6 kids!)

Disclaimer:
Tara "helped" with this first post. Any offensive material was for entertainment purposes only. She accepts full responsibilty for the content of this post.

4 comments:

Trezise Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trezise Momma said...

What an awesome blog! We are all holding our breath for any upcoming posts!

Amber said...

Congrats Auntie Ann! Finding that true love is priceless...trust me I know! How have you been...cute blog and post...now I can check in on ya ;)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Ha ha ha about the Tara comment! I am so excited for you, and grateful for the low-down!