Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A girl can't have too much stuff...



This is my one year old granddaughter, Avery Marie Trezise. As most of you know a couple of weekends ago, my whole family, Tara, Will, Landon, Tristan, Miss Avery, Heather, Preston, Jaxon, Jennifer, Erin, Shane & Shawn & I spent the weekend in Snowflake, AZ celebrating Erin's 19th birthday & Avery's first birthday. I took this picture of Avery, sitting in the bathroom sink while her momma got ready for her day. Every girl needs a couple of toothbrushes, some foundation, a blush brush & assorted toiletries to start their day, no matter how old you are....

1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

If she needs this much stuff at one year, imagine how she will be at 16! I better make sure she has her own bathroom now, or the boys will never get in! I feel for poor Shane and Shawn having all those sisters, and only one bathroom. Forget it if they had to go, us girls were curling our hair!