Thursday, October 30, 2008

Elmo's family







I thought it would be fun to take some time to introduce you to Elmo's family. He has three awesome kids. Mindi Lee is Elmo's oldest daughter, she was born when he was only 17, but he did a wonderful job with her, I guess you could say they grew up together.... She is a professional flute player and teaches flute in Tucson. I have never heard her play, but she has promised to play for us when Elmo & I marry in October, next year. I am excited to hear her, Elmo tells me that she is excellent and Elmo is very proud of her accomplishments. She has also volunteered her services in making & baking our wedding cake. Her companion is Alex, a very quiet, good man who is a computer geek. He keeps every ones computers up & running and has even tried to save mine, when kool-aid got spilled into it! They are very loving parents to Ara, age three. She is a beautiful little girl, who, if given the chance runs the whole Acosta clan! Elmo's, 2nd child is Elmo Victor. What can I say about Victor? From the very beginning of our relationship, he always welcomed me with open arms. He is a charmer. He is a machinist operator in Tucson and my twins love to spend the weekends with him playing Halo. Last but not least in Emily Veronica, she is his youngest child & daughter. She is a hard worker and last year graduated from college. She is an graphic design artist and will make all of the invitations etc... for our wedding. She is the loving mother of Joey, who is six. Yes, Joey is blond headed & brown eyed. Those Filipino genes got diluted somewhere along the way with Joey. He is sooo smart, reading & writing and keeping his Mom & Grandpa on their toes with his boyness. I've so enjoyed getting to know the Acosta family and have been welcomed by them with open arms & hearts. Thanks, you guys are wonderful.





1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

We missed you this year, but made Tristan be Elmo so you guys could be with us in spirit.