Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday, Tara Marie!

Tara, what can I say? I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. Bringing my first born daughter home from the hospital 27 years ago, I never dreamed you would grow into the wonderful, strong woman that you are. You were so beautiful, all 5 lbs 14 oz, big blue eyes & ears that flopped in the wind. You were and are my heart & soul. You make me proud to be your mother, to call you my daughter. We have laughed, cried & grown together. You have supported me, when I couldn't support myself, loved me when I felt unlovable and always given me hope for another day. Thank you for giving me 3 grandchildren, for giving me Willie T and for all the memories. May their be many, many more. I love you. Mom
I'm still trying to figure out how you can be 27, when I am only 35!

1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

Thanks Momma! I will cherish those words. I couldn't have asked for a better mom to show me the ropes and to love me, unconditionally. I hope to be half the woman you are.