Thursday, November 20, 2008

I wanna play tooo!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Raising AZ, no raising 7 kids.... Lindsi graduated in 1998, so she had just married Jake & about this time of that year, announcing her pregnancy with Mickinsi.
2. Tara was 16 and learning to drive, or rather she was driving, she was never afraid to do anything.
3. Heather was in junior high, 14 years old and just beginning to let me know how much like me she was and is...
4. Jennifer was 10, in 5th grade, sweet as rain, just like Erin who was 8, and newly baptised.
5. Shane & Shawn were six & in first grade, long blond hair & pony tails, which they hated.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. give Dr. Patel my days off for my wedding in October.
2. get a decent nights sleep
3. write a grocery list for Thanksgiving
4. feed my twins, they are "starving"
5. talk to Elmo

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. anything with cinnamon on it or in it
2. chips & salsa (must be a Milligan trait)
3. chocolate with almonds
4. soft peanut butter cookies
5. veggies & dip

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. pay off all of my bills
2. take care of my children & grandchildren, Elmo's kids too!
3. invest
4. take a long, long trip with Elmo.
5. fix up this house & sell it.

5 places I have lived:
1. Cottonwood, AZ
2. Roosevelt, UT
3. Niceville, FL
4. RAF Upper Heyford, England
5. Enid, OK

5 places I have worked:
1. Cardiac Care
2. Jackson Hewitt
3. Verde Lea Market
4. La Carousel Day Care Center
5. K-Mart (I was in high school)

5 things I am passionate about:
1. Elmo, enough said...
2. my family, from the oldest, Willie T, Tara, Preston, HoHo, Jenny Penny, Shelly Belly, Dean (Shane), Don (Shawn), Lando Commando, T-Bird, Baby J & the youngest, Miss Avery. And of course, Elmo's kids, Emily, Joey, Victor, Alex, Mindi & Ara.
3. My folks, Bob & Rita Milligan (awesome parents), my sisters, Pat, Elizabeth & their families, Larry, Nicole, Meghan, Thom & Zoe, and even my brother Greg, and his kids, Aaron & Marissa.
4. Elmo.... ummmm.....

4 things I say often:
1. "Let me think about it...."
2. "Maybe.... tomorrow...."
3. "No!" and my favorite,
4. "I don't know"

4 things I want to do before I die:
1. Marry Elmo
2. I want to love myself and see myself as others do
3. I want to watch my children grow up, grow old & flourish.
4. I want to go Hawaii, lay on the beach and watch all those fine dark men walk in front of me.

4 things I want/need:
1. I want to have time to crochet, read, sew & grow a garden.
2. I NEED a Beetle.
3. I want many, many years to travel and grow old with Elmo.
4. I want many, many more grandchildren.

4 places I want to see and visit:
1. I want to go on a cruise.
2. I want to go to Hawaii.
3. I want to go to Alaska.
4. I want to revisit England.

4 TV Shows I can't live without:
1. Any bridal show, I love to see the dresses.
2. Jon & Kate, plus 8
3. I love to watch the shows that interest Elmo, cooking shows, adventure shows, the travel channel...
4. that "disgusting" man who eats grubs, worms & turtles ;)

4 things you don't know about me:
1. I cry, whether happy or sad, stupid things touch me, like movies, silly stories about my grandchildren, old pictures, hugs, saying goodbye to people I love....
2. I pick the mascara off my eye lashes when I am tired.
3. I hate taking a shower and then stepping on hair on the bathroom floor, it makes me feel dirty again.
4. If I am tired enough, I snort when I laugh.

Tag you're it!
I hope Erin reads this, she never blogs anymore.


3 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Who knew you wanted a Beetle? I had no idea. I would have given you mine if you had asked cause I love ya! We are workin' on the grandchildren thing, but we have been given restrictions.
We cannot wait for Thanksgiving! It is gonna be a blast. Busy, loud, and good food. Count me in for that part-tay. Will was all excited to make the blog, so thanks. And go food those twins. They don't have bums. Someone needs to feed those skinny boys.
Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Hey look at you go mommacita!! You did the survey too!! I didn't know about the beetle either!! It's a cute car... The eyelash thing I do too mom, you have some weird things that you passed on to us... Haha... I love you madre... FYI Wes is coming to Thanksgiving dinner with me, so yeah we will see you there!! I'm pretty excited!!
-JBB

Amber said...

Dont feed those twins let them "starve" boys are so much work! Good luck with all the wedding plans! Im excited for ya and make sure you send me an invite!
xoxo
Amber