Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Jaxon Robert Ruiz!

I can' t believe it has been two years since this sweet little spirit came into our lives. Jaxon has been a great joy to his parents and his family. He gave us quite a scare before he was born, Heather's doctors believed that he would be born with some medical problems. Other then being HUGE, a 10 pounder, he was and is an awesome, wonderful addition to our family. He loves his cousins, follows his older cousin, Landon around, wanting to be just like him.... He loves to play with Tristan, they are great friends and their companionship is amazing to watch, and Avery, being the only girl, gives Jaxon a run for his money, everytime they are together. Being the mother of my own children has been a wonderful experience, but being a grandmother has put a whole new prospective in my life. It is great to see what wonderful mothers, I have produced and now, to watch my own daughters, mother their own children. I am so proud of their accomplishments and I look forward to many, many more grandchildren from these truly amazing children of mine. I love you all, but "muzzes" to our Baby J. Happy Birthday, Love Grandma Ann

1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

Aren't you glas that Heavenly Father sent J to our family! Love, love, love that kiddo just like he was my own. I cannot wait for more just like him!!!